danielgeorge

What’s your major?: English with a concentration in Creative Writing and Literature.

Favorite moment in Eddy Hall?: I’ve had fun times at the computer lab because I used to be in there at least three hours a day last semester and I got to socialize with all of the other English majors, but I don’t have any breaks between classes this semester so I’m kind of bummed.

Favorite English class or teacher?: Either Dan Robinson or David Milofsky. Dan was really enthusiastic about his subject, and David was more of a human in conversation rather than just a professor so I found him easy to relate to.

What is your favorite work of writing?: A short story called “Helix” by Banana Yoshimoto because the prose is very beautiful and I fell in love with the poetry of the words.

If you were to give advice to incoming CSU English majors, what would it be?: Get to know your professors well, because they love to help.

What are you currently reading?: A lot of literature about the Dust Bowl. Whatever man, I enjoy it.

Please note: this edition of Humans of Eddy was originally published on the English Department’s Facebook page on February 25, 2014. Read more about this series.